I’m having collection problems. What should I do?

Report the issue through Garland eAssist for fastest service. You can also Email Environmental Waste Services or call 972-205-3500 to report the problem or issue to Customer Service. Please include your name, address and contact information in case customer service needs additional information.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for questions concerning my recycling, trash pick up, the landfill, or transfer station?
2. I’m new to Garland. How do I start residential garbage or recycling service?
3. I’m having collection problems. What should I do?
4. EWS left a note on my container or door. What does it mean?
5. When the weather is bad, will EWS provide service?
6. How do I report a concern with an EWS vehicle?
7. Does Garland offer waste collection programs for businesses?
8. When is my trash, recycling and brush bulky goods collection day?